Tuesday, September 8, 2020

It was a busy day.

Hello, my lovelies. I hope that you had an amazing Labor Day, yesterday. I actually didn't get a chance to post yesterday, and barely got my vlog out in between all of the work and live chats. I'm not complaining, as I was actually busy and not just laying around doing nothing. 

I woke up with a mild migraine yesterday morning, that I just fought through all day. It was the fact that the weather fronts were moving in and the low pressure always puts me down with a migraine. Today, was even worse. I have medicated myself and I still had to fight through severe pain. In fact, it's not really that easy to sit here, typing this up, but I already missed yesterday's blog entry, I didn't want to miss 2 days in a row.

Yesterday we built out a new hanging nesting box in the coop that the chickens are currently in, and didn't get it completed, before I had to get ready for my live chat on my YouTube channel and then I appeared as the guest for another YouTube channel live chat. My evening and night was consumed by about 4 hours of YouTube live chats. And, I'm not complaining.

So, yesterday was an okay day until the evening, then it got better. I had a great time talking to friends and answering questions, making new friends. It is something that does lift my spirits, most of the time. It's the positive human contact and interaction that makes a day better.

Today is cold and rainy. We had a high of 50 degrees and it has rained most of the day. I have had to push through so much pain, to finish building out the chicken coop and try to get the online school stuff figured out for my grandson. Disorganization, is about the only way that I can describe everything. It has been very frustrating.

I really cannot make a very fluid sentence or a thought process make sense right now. It is hard to concentrate with the migraine pain. I will close today's blog and hope that tomorrow will be a better day, with less rain, more warmth, much less pain and a good mental status.

You are not alone in your struggles. 

Live from the Earth. Play in the dirt.

Blessings 

1 comment:

  1. I wished we had cooler weather... Pace your self your doing amazing

    ReplyDelete