Sunday, September 13, 2020

Just A Lazy Sunday For Reflection

 Hello, my lovelies. I hope that this blog finds you well, today. Now, I understand, that I haven't put up a blog for 2 days, but I have actually been busy, believe it or not. I have spent time running errands, homeschooling, updating most of my other social media and spending time with my family. Sometimes, life happens and you just can't get everything done on time, right?

I am kind of dreading tomorrow, as it's a somber day for me, but I am going to try to stay positive throughout the day and keep riding the good vibe train. Our weekend has been pretty darn good and I don't really want it to end, but I'm also a realist and understand that I have to move on and just carry the good with me.

Let's talk about the weekend, though. It was really pretty good. Friday was busy with homeschooling and then being kind of lazy, but then yesterday; oh, yesterday. It was very busy until the evening. I got to spend the day with my daughters and my grandson, and while it was just shopping for groceries and household things, it was still nice. We had lunch and coffee, shopping and laughs. I wouldn't trade any moment of it for anything in the universe.

I made 2 pans of lasagna and we sat down to what we call "cheesy movie night", where we watch a bad movie and sit and make fun of things in it. We have food and snacks and lots of laughs. I don't particularly like the movie part, but man, do I love the time with my family. The laughs and the memories are worth more than any amount of money or material possessions in this universe.

This entry was not very long, but my message is this; build yourself a support team, the best that you can. Surround yourself with laughter and love. The little, insignificant things turn out to be the most important and biggest things in life. 

You are not alone.

Live from the Earth. Play in the dirt.

Blessings.


No comments:

Post a Comment